Thursday, March 4, 2010

Great Book for us MOMs


I have been reading this amazing devotional books called The Coffee Momo's Devotional. Truly a book for us moms. I have been learning a lot and getting closer to my Father in Heaven and my family!!!

The questions that I am going to meditate on for today are:

(1) Think of moments with your children during a typical day. Do these times bring you joy? How can you savor them more?

(2) Think of a recent challenge or mountain you had to climb in your life. Did you look for joy in the journey? How can you thank Jesus for joy, despite different circumstances?

(3) Look up "joy" in a concordance or a reference Bible. Read several of the verses and try to find application in your recent experience.

Gotta get my family up and ready!!!

Until Next Time!

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment